We’ve got two new and exciting positions open in our Atlanta office!
Click on the position you’re interested in to read more about it and complete our simple application process, or keep on reading for more information.
Why Azul Arc?
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build businesses!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give our clients the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade we’ve expanded our small team to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Brief Overview of Our UI/ UX Designer Position
This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual who is excited to contribute to the design of our digital platforms.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary UX designer for our client websites and mobile/web applications, delivering designs optimized for usability and consistency.
- Apply a range of skills, from user research to information architecture to interaction design.
- Lead discovery engagements for new client opportunities.
- Design user flows, wireframes and pixel-perfect high fidelity mockups.
- Build high-fi prototypes in InVision or similar software.
- Contribute to evolving our design processes, methods, and tools.
- Collaborate closely with a team of experienced designers, developers and product managers throughout the design process.
- Present, articulate, and sell design ideas and recommendations to business stakeholders.
Brief overview of our Product Manager Position
This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual with a proven ability to facilitate the delivery and maintenance of complex digital products. You will have an opportunity to design market facing digital platforms and manage the development process to bring them to market! Your role helps bring together great design, technology and business.
While a degree in business is preferred, applicants are welcome to apply from various backgrounds and levels of experience as long as you can demonstrate an aptitude for the following:
What does success look like in this position?
- Managing the product (and project) life cycle from conception to delivery, following our agile product management framework. This includes managing the engagement with our clients and team of designers and software application developers.
- Conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking / problem solving skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges and provide compelling solutions.
- Knowledge and passion for great design and digital technologies such as web, mobile, and interactive tools.
Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team. We like fun, friendly people!
- Interest in working with smaller, entrepreneurial organizations.
- Strong attention to detail and a process driven approach, including ability to manage complex requirements and roadmap documentation.
Weather it is as a UI/ UX Designer or a Product Manager, here’s why you’ll love working with us:
We hope to hear from you soon!