We currently have an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to drive new business growth in the market segments we focus on. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a high responsibility role with room for growth. You will have an opportunity to build a strong client base and develop markets for our services and innovative product platforms. A minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Achieve sales targets and growth goals for the business.
- Execute sales strategies and tactics including leveraging professional networks, seeking referrals, researching and targeting new prospects, using current industry contacts and relationships and using tools like Linked In to uncover new contacts and clients.
- Develops effective knowledge of Azul Arc’s services, product platforms and markets served to propose business solutions that will best meet client’s needs and objectives.
- Analyzes customer’s business strategy, future product plans, expansion activities, etc. in order to align Azul Arc’s offerings where mutually beneficial.
- Represents Company at various networking and industry association meetings to promote and raise awareness of Azul Arc.
- Have the ability to develop and refine our sales processes and implement an effective selling / business development structure for the business.
Skills and interests for the position:
- Business development / Sales experience including identifying customer and market opportunities.
- Demonstrated success with prospecting, pipeline development and closing business.
- A self starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Manage mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative to identify business prospects.
- Comfortable with presenting to senior level management.
- Good conceptual, strategic and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges and provide compelling solutions.
- Experience and expertise to build the sales function including processes and systems.
Along with the above, the following interests serve as a plus:
- A strong rolodex of connections. Target areas including networks and connections in the commercial contract industry, professional service firms like sales consulting firms and design firms and/or marketing, sales and training management within organizations.
- Knowledge or interest in web and mobile based design and technologies.
- Experience in selling web design and software technologies.
- Marketing, Design thinking, UI / UX design, wireframing and architecting application based solutions.
- Working with an international team.
- Interest in working and growing with a smaller, entrepreneurial organization.
*Required Documents: Resume
Additional Documents: Cover Letter, Transcript
887 W. Marietta St NW, STE S-104
Atlanta, GA 30318-5252
BA / BBA; ISOM; Marketing, Information Architecture and Design; Industrial Engineering / UI / UX design.
Position includes base and commission.
Opening is immediate.