24 Jul We’re Hiring: Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Atlanta, GA
Company: Azul Arc
Type of Position: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to help us drive new business and growth. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual, seeking an entry-level role with room for growth. You will have an opportunity to work on the ground floor in bringing a new software platform to market by embracing the 2.0 sales model through outbound calls, sending scheduled emails, and researching the marketplace. No prior sales experience required!
Compensation is competitive base plus commission.
What does success look like?
- Achieve sales metrics and growth goals for the business.
- Meet daily & weekly activity based metrics (Dials, Conversions, Qualified Opportunities). If the opportunity is out there, you’ll work it!
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
- Research target customers, build outbound campaigns and establish initial contact with key decision makers – and have fun doing it!
- Maintain an accurate and detailed lead, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system.
You will amaze us if you:
- Have prior Business Development / Sales experience including sales internships or the study of Professional Sales
- Demonstrate success with prospecting and pipeline development
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited supervision
- Are an energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative to identify business prospects
- Are comfortable talking with senior level management
- Possess strong conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges
- Are entrepreneurial-minded with the willingness to take the lead on various business initiatives and projects
This will also impress us:
- Experience in selling services and/or web design / software technologies
- Marketing, design thinking, UI / UX design, wire-framing and application-based solution architecture
- Interest in working and growing with a tight-knit, entrepreneurial organization
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org