This position has been filled.
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Atlanta, GA
Company: Azul Arc
Type of Position: Full Time
Report To: VP of Sales and Business Development
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Development Representative to drive new business and support organic growth. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual, seeking an entry-level role with the opportunity for advancement. You will play a significant role within the sales process through outbound calls, scheduling phone appointments for the Directors and VP of Sales, sending scheduled emails, and researching the marketplace. No prior sales experience required though some experience is a plus! Compensation is a competitive base plus commission.
What does success look like?
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
- Research target customers build outbound campaigns and establish initial contact with key decision makers – and have fun doing it!
- Maintain an accurate and detailed lead, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system
- Achieve sales metrics and growth goals for the business.
Meet daily & weekly activity-based metrics (Dials, Conversions, Qualified Opportunities). If the opportunity is out there, you’ll work it!
You will amaze us if you have:
- Have prior Business Development / Sales experience including sales internships or the study of Professional Sales
- Demonstrate success with prospecting and pipeline development
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited supervision
- Are an energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative to identify business prospects
- Are comfortable talking with senior level management
- Possess strong conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges
- Are entrepreneurial minded with the willingness to take the lead on various business initiatives and projects
This will also amaze us:
- Experience in selling services and/or web design / software technologies
- Marketing, design thinking, UI / UX design, wire-framing and application-based solution architecture
- Interest in working and growing with a tight-knit, entrepreneurial organization
Why you’ll love working here:
You’ll be working with some of the best and brightest.
Voted as one of the best development shops in Atlanta.
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and loyal clients since 2005. We build technologies that build businesses!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give our clients the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection with users.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Check out our business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com
Send resumes to: Pallavi Agarwal