Job Title: Sales Executive, Azul Arc
Location: Atlanta, GA
Company: Azul Arc
Type of Position: Full Time
Are you looking for a fast paced, engaging new challenge? Are you part tech guru, part relationship champion, with a passion for digital technologies? Perfect – we need you! We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to help us drive new business and growth for Azul Arc services business. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual, seeking a high responsibility role with room for growth and autonomy.
We’re looking for someone with at least 3-5 years of sales/business development experience, professional services experience a plus.
This position includes a competitive base salary and commission.
What does success look like?
1. Achieve sales metrics and growth goals for the business. Develop strong client relationships.
2. Execute strategies and tactics including leveraging professional networks, seeking referrals, researching and targeting new prospects, using your current industry contacts and relationships.
3. Develop effective knowledge of Azul Arc services and industry markets served to best meet client\’s needs and objectives with our cutting edge technology solutions. Understand competition, market, and industry trends for technology services businesses.
4. Analyze customer’s business strategy, future product plans, expansion activities. Help drive customer success.
5. Represent Azul Arc at various networking and industry association events
6. Our customers love you, we love you, and we can’t live without you!
You will amaze us if you:
1. Demonstrated success with prospecting, opportunity development and closing business.
2. Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
3. Manage mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as business partners.
4. Are an energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative to identify business prospects.
5. Are comfortable presenting to senior level management.
6. Process strong conceptual, strategic and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges.
7. Have the experience and expertise needed to fill a technical services function including digital communication processes and systems.
8. Are entrepreneurial-minded with the willingness to take the lead on various business initiatives and projects.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]