09 Feb Azul Arc Recognized as a Rapidly Growing, Innovative Company by EEN
Azul Arc is honored to announce CEO, Zahir Palanpur, was named an Honoree in the inaugural Emory Entrepreneur Awards. The Emory Entrepreneur Award, presented by the Emory Entrepreneur Network (EEN), is the leading award honoring outstanding alumni entrepreneurs of rapidly growing companies who demonstrate the highest caliber of innovation.
A few of this year’s honorees include:
- Michael Dubin of Dollar Shave Club
- Garrett Dallas of Alula (DBA Coinstar Exchange)
- Asha Chaudhary of Jaipur Rugs
- William Hockey of Plaid, Inc.
- Elisabeth Cogswell Baskin of Tribe, Inc.
- Peter Corbett of iStrategy Labs
- Dan Costa of Ideas United, LLC
- Michael Furlong of StratiFi, LLC
- A full list of all of The Emory Entrepreneur Award recipients can be found at www.alumni.emory.edu/awards/een-award-recipients.html .
An award ceremony was held for all honorees at the WeWork in Buckhead on January 18, 2017.