Are you looking for a fast-paced, engaging new challenge? Do you have good communication skills with a pleasant personality and a passion for web technologies? Perfect – we need you! We currently have an opportunity for a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer with at least 2-6 years of experience. This is a great position for a self-motivated driven individual, with room for extensive growth.
Desired skills and experience:
As a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer, a candidate MUST have experience in:
- Execute in an agile environment using industry-standard tools
- Good Understanding of JS Fundamentals (Inheritance, Object-oriented design, ECMAScript features, promises, callbacks, event handling, etc.)
- Integrate the application with back-end interfaces
- Must be familiar with React JS and Node JS fundamentals
- Must have strong Database/SQL fundamentals
- Good to have Redux knowledge
- Good to have familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 2 – 3 yrs of relevant experience is preferred.
- Good to have working knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Good to have fundamentals and high level experience working on React Native applications.
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com