Are you looking for a fast-paced, engaging new challenge? Do you have good communication skills with a pleasant personality and a passion for web technologies? Perfect – we need you! We currently have an opportunity for a Business Analyst. This is a great position for a self-motivated driven individual, seeking a high-responsibility role with room for growth.
Desired skills and experience:
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team.
- Good conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges and provide compelling solutions.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Technical skills with the ability to understand core concepts and help analyze and architect solutions including technology frameworks.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Good working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation, including formatting of spreadsheets/presentations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- 5+ years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions. This involves understanding complex business requirements and distilling them into their basic components.
- Work with the leadership team to provide scope documentation, including estimates, proposals, and change request documents.
- Collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team on Discovery Phase artifacts, such as workflows, object maps, and product backlogs.
- Perform competitive and investigative research as needed. Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
- Perform analysis and refine reporting tools related to agile implementation, project burndown, business performance, and more.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Work with the testing team to define test cases and get client approval. Provide a layer of UAT analysis prior to major launches.
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to our clients.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development and business analytics.
You will amaze us if you:
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Working with an international team.
- Think analytically and logically.
- Have Stimulated curiosity and creativity.
- Use critical thought and rational inquiry.
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com