- Manage the CRM system and ensure accurate and up-to-date customer information.
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements for software solutions. This involves understanding complex business requirements and distilling them into their basic components.
- Work with the leadership team to provide scope documentation, including estimates, proposals, and change request documents.
- Collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team on Discovery Phase artifacts, such as workflows, object maps, and product backlogs.
- Assist in developing compelling and engaging content for social media, email marketing, website and other marketing platforms. Manage the performance of these channels and report on KPIs regularly.
- Work closely with our website development team to manage the internal website, including basic SEO performance.
- Collaborate with sales and product departments on marketing needs, including the development of sales and marketing collateral and presentations.
- Assist in analyzing marketing and sales data to measure campaign performance and identify areas for optimization.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify growth opportunities, both internally and for our clients.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. 3+ years of relevant experience is preferred.
- A passion for marketing, sales, and the tech industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a knack for creating engaging and relatable content.
- Solid grasp of digital marketing, basic fluency in social media metrics and SEO principles. Proficient in marketing tools and platforms such as CRM systems, email marketing software, and social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation, including formatting of spreadsheets/presentations.
- Proactive attitude and ability to independently drive projects to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to generate insights from complex datasets.
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team.
- Good conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges and provide compelling solutions.
You will amaze us if you:
- Have strong storytelling and presentation building skills.
- Are a creative mindset that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Have excellent communication and people skills.
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Have experience working with an international team.
- Think analytically and logically.
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com