Are you looking for a fast paced, engaging new challenge? Are you part tech guru, part sales champion with a burning passion for digital technologies? We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Executive to help us drive new business and fuel our growth. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual, seeking a high responsibility role with room for growth. You will have an opportunity to build a strong client base and develop markets for our services and innovative digital product platforms. We’re looking for someone with at least 2 to 3 years of consultative sales experience and a successful track record of crushing sales targets. This position includes a competitive base salary, commission and benefits.
What does success look like?
- Achieve sales metrics and growth goals for the business.
- Execute sales strategies and tactics including leveraging professional networks, seeking referrals, researching and targeting new prospects, using current industry contacts while using tools like LinkedIn to uncover new contacts and clients. If the opportunity is out there, you’ll work it!
- Develop effective knowledge of Azul Arc’s services, product platforms, and markets served to best meet client’s needs and objectives with our cutting edge business solutions
- Analyze customer’s business strategy, future product plans, expansion activities- and have fun doing it!
- Represent Azul Arc at various networking and industry association events with style and class
You will amaze us if you have:
- Have extensive Business Development / Sales experience including identifying customer and market opportunities
- Demonstrate success with prospecting, pipeline development, and closing business
- Are a serial networker with a strong base of connections
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction
- Manage mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as business partners
- Are an energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative to identify business prospects
- Are comfortable presenting to senior level management
Possess strong conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges
- Have the experience and expertise needed to fill a technical sales function, including digital communication processes and systems
- Are entrepreneurial-minded with the willingness to take the lead on various business initiatives and projects
This will also impress us:
- A strong rolodex of connections is a big plus. Target areas include networks and connections in the commercial contract/interior products industry, professional service firms like sales consulting and design firms and entrepreneurial companies that are looking to innovate with design and technology.
- Passionate about digital technologies.
- Experience in selling services and/or web design / software technologies
- Marketing, design thinking, UI / UX design, wire-framing and application-based solution architecture
- Working with an international team
- Interest in working and growing with a tight-knit, entrepreneurial organization
- Enjoys quality conversations and can share insights on the best new restaurants in town!
Why you’ll love working here:
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com