Desired skills and experience:
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience using the LAMP stack.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Integration of data storage solutions like databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 4+ years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of ReactJs
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Understanding business requirements and creating customer workflows.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com