19 Oct Azul Arc’s Official Guide to Restaurants in the Westside
There’s nothing we love more than going out for lunch together as a team. Our location in West Midtown enables us to try various restaurants in the area. Here’s a guide of our team favorites depending on the occasion.
For Quick and Casual Dining
- Antico Pizza is, objectively, the best pizza-place in Atlanta. They serve delicious Naples-style pies — including award-winning creations like the San Gennaro and the Diavola.
- La Fonda Latina is the place to find a quick and delicious meal at a great price. They have a substantial selection of various latin dishes, from Carne Asada and Tostones to a Cuban Sandwich and Paella. You can be in and out of this restaurant in 40 minutes, making it a great spot for a lunch in the middle of the work day.
- The Daily is a neighborhood marketplace with a unique selection of coffee, breakfast, juice, smoothies, pastries, breads,and grab-and-go provisions. This is a great place to grab an afternoon coffee with colleagues or brunch on the weekends.
- Visit BarTaco for their fun and unique taco selection. We recommend their Sesame Rib-eye tacos and their vegetarian mushroom or cauliflower tacos. Known for their fast service, this is a great place to go for lunch or sit in the bar area for afterwork drinks.
For When You are Feeling Fancy
- Aziza’s take on modern Israeli cuisine is unmatched. Their menu is full of middle eastern spices mixed with fresh local produce. With a cozy atmosphere, Aziza is a great place for date night or dinner with friends. Among our favorites are: their Kubaneh paired with Hummus no.2, their Brussel Sprouts & Mushrooms, and their Lamb Saddle.
- Marcel puts a modern twist on the fine-dining American steakhouse. Their steaks paired with a caesar salad are really worth the hype. For dessert try their “12 Layer Chocolate Cake” or their” Baked Alaska”.
- Cooks and Soldiers is inspired by Basque cuisine. They amaze with their t tapas and wood-fired grill. Try their iconic grilled cheese, Pollo Basquaise, and Pan de Setas. They also have a splendid selection of cocktails including Basque cider.
- The Optimist is known for their high-quality, sustainable seafood. With great service, they provide a cozy industrial atmosphere perfect for date night or a business dinner. We recommend you try their “Maine Lobster Roll”, Oysters, “Sweet Potatoes” and “Broccolini”.
- Bacchanalia features contemporary American cuisine, Bacchanalia serves a seasonal menu with light and creative plates. They offer a four course, fixed-price menu and you should know anything they put in front of you will be absolutely delicious.
For Healthy Eats
- Upbeet offers made-to-order, organic food, so it’s a great place for quick, healthy lunch. There’s something for everyone, making it a great catering option. We love their “Guac It Out” bowl, for a healthy version of Chipotle.
- Flower Child is another great place for a fast and nutritious lunch. Flower Child has a bright atmosphere with a selection of salads, bowls, amongst other delicious healthy food. Our CEO raves about their Cauliflower Risotto and Heirloom Tomato & Watermelon salad.s such as
For Experimenting Different Cuisines
- Juniper Cafe is an Asian-Southern cafe & bakery with pho, noodle salads and banh mis. We love their Crispy Okra, Savory Coconut Shrimp Crepe, Vietnamese Hot Fried Chicken, Juniper Cafe Cookie, and Portuguese Egg Tart. For dessert have their made-from-scratch pastries or their shaved ice topped with ice cream.
- Hankook Takoreacombines traditional Korean meats and spices with the easy-to-eat style of Mexican food, creating unique fusion and that is extremely tasty. Be sure to try Alton Brown’s favorite, the Bibim-Bop, made with sliced rib eye, soy sauce, fried egg and the red pepper “sweet heat” sauce.
- Eight Sushi Lounge is not your traditional sushi restaurant. They bring a unique twist to Japanese cuisine with dishes such as their “Sake Kunsei Bruschetta”, “Lady Marmalade” and unique selection of sushi rolls.
- Food Terminal serves a mishmash of southern Chinese, Indian, and native Malay flavors. We recommend their infamous “Grandma barbecue pork” and their “Cheese ’n cheese”
Our team loves to try new cuisines. We hope this list inspires you to do the same with yours.