Are you looking for a fast-paced, engaging new challenge? Do you have good communication skills with a pleasant personality and a passion for web technologies? Perfect – we need you! We currently have an opportunity for Salesforce Developer. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual, seeking a high responsibility role with room for growth.
Desired skills and experience:
- 4-5 years of Salesforce development experience.
- Must have SFDC Configuration including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, and Data Model.
- Must have Technically skilled in configuration and customization.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects – Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Development experience with JSP/ ASP, Java, and HTML language would be preferable
- Have a natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
- Be a creative and analytical thinker
- Have a desire and ability to solve complex business processes with software
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Be able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with clients.
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion, and a desire for customer success.
- Working knowledge in Agile Methodology.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Implementation of small and large applications – Includes coding, configuration, installation
- Creating apps that can be hosted on the app exchange (for both lightning and classic users)
- Understanding business requirements and creating customer workflows
- Analyzing and implementing data architecture
- Developing visual force pages and lightning components
- Ensuring user/data security of applications
- Interaction with onsite product owners and clients to gather/clarify requirements
You will amaze us if you:
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Working with an international team.
- Enjoys quality conversations and can share insights on the best practices in software.
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com