Are you looking for a fast-paced, engaging new challenge? Do you have good communication skills, a passion for designing, and a desire to work in a collaborative environment? Perfect – we need you! We currently have an opportunity for a Graphic Designer. This is a great position for a self-motivated driven individual, seeking a high responsibility role with room for growth.
Desired skills and experience:
- Good Communication (verbal and written)
- Well-versed with Photoshop and related software
- Knowledge of perspective views
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Flexible with working hours
- Should be able to work collaboratively as well as independently
- Willing to learn new design platforms
- Creative thinking
- Analyze tasks and utilize industry standards, best practices, and methodologies to complete projects
- Be an active part of the team to discuss and device creative strategies
- Ability to prioritize the work and meet deadlines
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Should perform a task with complete accountability and ownership
You will amaze us if you have:
- Are a self-starter that can execute with limited direction.
- Have worked with an international team.
- Enjoy quality conversations and can share insights on the best practices in software.
- Cover Letter
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company with a soft spot for good food and good people. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build a business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade, we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Oh! One more thing- check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com