20 Oct We’re Hiring: Junior Product Manager
Editor’s Note: This position has been filled! If you are interested in this position for the future, please submit your resume so we can have it on file.
Job Title: Junior Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Company: Azul Arc
Type of Position: Full Time
Our Atlanta team is growing! We currently have an opportunity for a Junior Product Manager at Azul Arc. This is a great position for a self-motivated, driven individual, seeking an entry-level role with room for growth. You will have an opportunity to design market facing digital platforms and manage the development process to bring them to market! Your role helps bring together great design, technology and business.
While a degree in business, engineering or UX / UI is preferred, applicants are welcome to apply from various backgrounds and levels of experience as long as you can demonstrate an aptitude for the following:
What does success look like?
- Knowledge and passion for great design and digital technologies such as web, mobile, and interactive tools.
- Managing the project life cycle from conception to delivery, following our agile product management framework. This includes managing the engagement with our team of designers and software application developers.
- Good conceptual, strategic, and critical thinking / problem solving skills with the ability to identify client opportunities and challenges and provide compelling solutions.
- Researching technical development standards and new technologies.
- Energetic professional with proven interpersonal skills who takes initiative and works effectively with a team. We like fun, friendly people!
- Interest in working with smaller, entrepreneurial organizations.
- Attention to detail and a process driven approach.
You will amaze us if you:
- Experience in working with UI / UX design, wire framing, and applying “design thinking” as an approach to solving business problems.
- Experience supporting marketing and business development efforts, including experience in putting together proposals.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in business research and analysis.
- Product management and experience or a good understanding of the marketing and sales functions (we specialize in market facing applications and platforms).
- Experience working with an international team
Cover Letter; Resume; References
Now a little about us:
Azul Arc is an award-winning digital design and development company. We’ve been in the business of generating excellent products and repeat clients since 2005. We build technologies that build business!
Our team combines creative, UI and strategy expertise in Atlanta with programming development in Mumbai to give you the perfect technology solution. Over the past decade we’ve expanded our small team of developers to a group of over 50 multidisciplinary experts.
Our specialty? Customer-facing applications. Whether it’s a custom web application, mobile app or a website, we’re passionate about using technology to simplify the connection between you and your most important stakeholders.
Our philosophy? If it’s not easy to use or implement, we’re not doing it right. Watching our clients succeed is why we do this every day.
Our culture? We are one team. We’re proud of our diversity and believe that we deliver a better product because of it. We’ve adopted a growth mindset approach that’s about learning by doing!
For information about our company go to www.azularc.com and check out our social pages by searching for Azul Arc (you’ll see more team pictures and what our cool new office looks like).
Check out our exciting new business collaboration digital platform that is changing the way companies communicate – www.insite-app.com.
Employer: Azul Arc
Resume Receipt: E-mail
Contact: Stacey Warthen